June 29, 2011

Bonfire

Day 16
June 21 2011
First I woke up 10:00 again and this time I missed Breakfast. So I just ate some orange juice. After that we went to the beach and the Piping Clovers all most killed us again but it was fun. After that we played fetch with Vino in to the ocean.  After that we went back up and then we went to go get Ashley’s ears pierced.  After Ashley’s moment we went back to Matts house then we all went to a shower it was so HOT!!! It felt like eating a sticky Bunwhich is one of my favorite things. So then when I finished with the shower we got dressed ready to have a special dinner as it was Matt’s grandma’s birthday so she had a cake, after dinner we had a big bonfire and we made smores, with huge marshmallows, they we amazing.













 Then we went to sleep.
THE END
BY: MAX BLUM

No comments:

Post a Comment