June 21, 2011

Washington,DC/New York

Day 9
June 14

First we got up and checked out of the hotel and went to see the wight house it was HUMONGOUS. 


His front garden was probably bigger than granddads field and granddads field is 5 achers BIG.  Then we left to New York from washington DC.  In the 3rd quarter of the drive we stopped to get GGGAAASSSS and a big beef jerky stick that was 2 feet long yum yummy yum. After the last 3 hours we got to New York.  Then we had to go to the American Girl Store.  It was boring but we met Auntie Carol there so we got Ashley some stuff for her birthday there.  After that we left and went to eat lunch at a cafe in Manhattan it was fun and I let Sophia try my hat on. She looked so cool. Then we went to their house Sophia and I played tag it was super fun she is fast but bad at hiding so I beat her.  Tag is supper exhausting.  So after that very exhausting moment I realized my birthday is tomorrow.So I fainted (Not), because I was so excited!!! I really can't wait for the day to come.......

So then we went to play WII sports resort dog fights, sword fights and, wake boarding.  So then me and sophia played tag again.     After that we played Wii again and it was so much FUN. After we played Wii we went to eat dinner and it was supper duper good.  (yum yum) Then we went to sleep!!!

From MAX BLUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment