June 29, 2011

Westhampton,NY




Day 15
June 20 2011


First we I got up at 10:00 AM I was tired then Mark made me a really good bagel with egg sausage and some kind of sauce but it was AMAZING.  I can taste it right now!! After that really yummy moment we just played at the beach with dad in the morning because dad had to go back to Miami because of a meeting he has to participate in. Any way we went down to the beach and the Terns were dive bombing us and they all most killed us. It was fun. Then we had to go back up to the house because dad is going to Miami. When he left we went back down to the beach mom and I got soaked running from the waves.  It was amazing. After that wet moment we went back to the house and dried off and got in the shower. It felt sooooooo good, and then we ate dinner, but I forgot what the dinner was but all I remember is that it is so GOOD. Then we went to sleep.
THE END 
BY: MAX BLUM

No comments:

Post a Comment