June 12, 2011

Williamsburg, Virginia.


Summer Fun!!! 
In the morning we woke up VERY early because MOMMY woke us up. Then we had to drag our suit cases down to the car. After that we got in the car on a very long car ride it was about eight hours. Very long, very long indeed.  In the middle of the car trip everyone but me needed to go pee. So every one got out of the car but me. Of course a few miles later I needed to go pee..... so when we got out for me we also had a buffet for lunch , well I had a buffet the rest just ordered from the menu which is very boring, it was an all you could eat buffet.  Then we got back in the car so we could finish our journey.  Now we are in Williamsburg  the very, very nice Williamsburg !!! 
When we arrived we went to this really cool restaurant called well people reading my blog I'm very sorry I forgot OH yeah it's called Josiah Chowning's Tavern in the place that we ate there was this awesome dude how he played like twenty instruments..... pretty cool. 
 Then we went to do this thing where they taught us how to be in the army, it was pretty cool. Then we wandered around Williamsburg and went back to the hotel and tried to write this day and Max farted so I moved to the floor and I took the blankets but max would not give me the covers so we just went to sleep.
THE END 
By:Ashley Blum!!!
6/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment