June 21, 2011

Westchester

Day 10
June 15 2011 MY BIRTHDAY




This morning I woke up at 4:00 AM because it was my BIRTHDAY and I was so happy so then we went to moms room so I can go back to sleep and mom wished me a happy birthday. So we went to sleep and woke up then at 8:00.  After that we went back to the room to get changed in to me favorite shirt and, my favorite shorts!!!!!!!  After that we went down stairs and talked for a long time then we went to Aunt Carol’s house to have breakfast and then I opened presents and I got exactly what I want so I am super happyJJ. I got a Lazar, buckyballs, more buckyballs and, Magic pennys.
Then we had a super cool swim in the pool and the pool has a jet that pushes you back, you can set it at a really fast pace and go vroom.  When we got out to shop it was so much fun. I <3 shopping. When we finished we went to swim again but even faster and we did it for 2 hours then we went go carting we went 8 mph it was so slow but we did it 4 times and ate dinner there it was super good. Then we drove home and I couldn’t go to sleep so they gave me nyquil and I was super drunk in 5 seconds it was hilarious then I went to sleep.
By Max Blum 

No comments:

Post a Comment