June 30, 2011

Manhattan with family

Day 20
June 25 2011
First we had this amazing breakfast which was Apple Pancakes. They were delicious. Auntie Carol and Mom picked us up and we headed into the city. 
There we went to get a reservation at a Chinese restaurant called Shun Lee.  I went inside and put lots of mints in my pockets…. About 20 of them.
Then we went to the movie theater to see a documentary called Buck. We learnt that you have to treat horses like people, kind and gentle.
We then went for a walk in Central park














 where we saw a young pianist who looked about nine years old and he played the piano in the middle of the park like he was just randomly moving fingers and he made the piano sing. 
Afterwards we ate dinner and I got way more mints
The girls heaeded to the Ballet Cinderella and we went to the wax museum where I met The Dalai Lama. Which is special to me because my Auntie Carol has a Tibetan Buddhist Charity it's amazing what she does. Plus I finally got to see the crown of the Statue of Liberty.









THE END 
 By: Max Blum 

No comments:

Post a Comment